CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Shopping Cart Surprise

Tyler has a great sense of humor and he tends to share it with us no matter where we go. For instance, he uses it to keep himself occupied when we go grocery shopping. On more than one occasion he has surprised me by throwing random food products in my cart while I wasn't looking. And, I normally don't find out about it until it's time to check out. I hand things right back to him and then he goes and returns stuff from where it came from. One day, he surprised me by filling my cart with all sorts of hot dogs, bacon, spreadable meats, sausages, and any other packaged meat he could find.

I walked away from the cart for a few moments to look at something that I wanted to buy, and then walked back to my cart to find that it was a bit harder to push. I looked in the cart to find piles of packaged meat! I thought it was hilarious! It was such a ridiculous amount of meat! I was impressed by the amount he was able to throw in there in such a short period of time. We both had a stomach ripping laugh. Afterward, we got to work putting all the meat back. As we emptied the cart, some old woman strolled by trying to figure out why we are unloading all of this meat. Of course, all I could do is smile and nod my head at her. We had a good time and I know now to keep an eye out for any other surprises Ty might have up his sleeve. I wouldn't be surprised if I turn around one day to find my cart full of frozen turkeys!


0 comments: