CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I wanted to do something fun for Christmas pictures this year. So, I dusted off one of my old tripods and packed up my little digital camera. My memory card was ready to be filled with great memories. I figured since we hang out at the beach when we can, let us go there and take some pictures. The beach is always a pretty background for great pictures.
Steve and Tyler gathered the sand and put it in my beach bag. We had to haul the wet sand over to a shaded area, because the sun was too bright/harsh to get good exposure for the pictures. I would end up with too many shadows if we took our pictures in direct sun light. I don't have fill in flash for all that fancy stuff I used to do.
Here they are forming Sandy out of sand...Yes, I named the snowman.

Here is Sandy!
Here is our beautiful Christmas picture. Everyone will be getting a different version of it in the mail soon.

1 comments:

Duck Hunter said...

yes! I love it. I want to see more versions of this!