CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Quality Time with Uncle Grant

Grant and Penelope visited with us for a short while yesterday. Becky was out conducting business with some of the local doctors, so Grant came over to see what we were up to. Steve was at work and Tyler wasn't home at first. Ty was at the YMCA working out and hanging out with some of his friends. In the mean time, our dogs got acquainted with one another. Grant showed me all the tricks he has taught Penelope, and then I showed him all the tricks my dogs know. Penelope is such a cute dog and we were happy to have finally met her! Grant and I talked for a little bit before Tyler came home. Once Tyler was home, the two of them were in the zone talking about video games. I don't play video games, so I sat and enjoyed listening to them talk. It wasn't long before the two of them were playing Guitar Hero and Smash Bros. Brawl. Tyler was a great challenge for Grant. Now, they plan to play one another through wi-fi. I know Tyler will be contacting Uncle Grant very often to play games. He already has his Uncle Adam lined up and ready play. I think it would be great for everyone to join in!

1 comments:

Duck Hunter said...

you need to get hooked up with us through wi-fi. email your friend code to Cari.