CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

What's Going On








Hello Everyone!

I have decided to keep a blog of my own to try and keep in touch with family and friends. I don't promise to post a blog every day, but I will do my best to keep you posted with the most recent events going on in our lives. The most exciting thing going on right now is Tyler turning 13 years old!!!! Our boy is now a teenager!!! Where has the time gone? He had a great birthday party. Steve and I bought him his own Nintendo Wii System along with Guitar Hero the Aerosmith edition. He had a sleepover that included bowling, swimming, and allot of video game playing. We are excited to see what else his life unfolds for us. For now, here are a few pictures of Tyler and his 13th birthday party!

1 comments:

Duck Hunter said...

hey, you have a blog! Looks like Tyler had a great time.